Monday, April 19, 2010

Update for this Week

Sorry that I have not posted in the last week. We have been busy trying to plan for our next venture, going to baseball games and dance recitals and just getting caught up on all that has happened while we were away. We are still trying to make a final decision on when we will be leaving for our trip out west to Yellowstone and other points of interest.

We may be delaying the start of our trip to help with a babysitting need our son has but that decision is still pending. Will continue to update as decisions are finalized. If our plans are not changed we are still hoping to leave in early June.

Cheyenne is growing and loving being free of her leash while we are here. I am worried that she will have to relearn how to exist on a leash but maybe she will be okay.

Our youngest granddaughter just got over pneumonia and she is doing fine now. Hate it when the little ones are sick!!

More to come later......


Post a Comment