Monday, April 25, 2011

Finally….. an Update!!

We have continued to be very busy here in SC. Charley’s 94 year old Dad has spent a few days with us. He came back with us from our recent visit with him and my Mom and has been splitting his time between his two sons. Charley’s brother also lives near Columbia (actually Chapin).

Charley is continuing to help our son with the large job he is trying to complete, and they are getting close according to the update I got this morning. So it is looking like we will be able to head out west sometime in May. We have not attempted to set an actual date yet but will be soon.

Cheyenne is doing well and enjoying her time with our grandkids and their two fur babies, Bella and Abby. Bella is a Weimaraner and Abby is a full size dachshund.

Hope everyone out there is doing well.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

SC Update

Thank you to everyone who sent their concern about Charley’s back. It is still a little tender but he is doing much, much better. Work continues with our son and his business. We will probably be here until sometime in May before we head out on our trip.

Will be going to visit my Mom and Charley’s Dad on Saturday. We have not yet been to see them and are feeling guilty about that!!

Hope all you followers out there are doing well!!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Our Update –Things Change

We have decided to cancel our plans to go to the RV-Dreams rally. Charley decided that he needed to stick around and help our son out with his business for a few weeks. We are a little disappointed to not be able to attend but family comes first.

So we will not be hitting the road again until we decide when to head for Utah and Colorado.

Charley and our son are both having back problems and trying to do construction work. Sounds like fun, huh?

More later.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Almost Time

Well, we have continued to be very busy with family since we have been back in SC. We are now babysitting two of our three grandchildren who are out on spring break this week. Their Mom is a teacher but she is in a different school district and is not on spring break until next week. Go figure!!

And Charley is having back problems but is getting treatment for it. Hopefully he will be all better soon.

We have to get started preparing for our trip to Tennessee for the RV-Dreams rally. We are leaving Sunday, 4/10. The rally starts on 4/12. We are really looking forward to this. This will be the first of three rallies we have registered for this year. Hope it will not be too cool in the Smokey Mountains!! Taking our jackets and sweats!!

More to come….. later.