We have decided to cancel our plans to go to the RV-Dreams rally. Charley decided that he needed to stick around and help our son out with his business for a few weeks. We are a little disappointed to not be able to attend but family comes first.
So we will not be hitting the road again until we decide when to head for Utah and Colorado.
Charley and our son are both having back problems and trying to do construction work. Sounds like fun, huh?