We will be departing SC on June 20 for our next adventure. We have decided not to go to Utah and Colorado since we are getting such a late start and it will be way too hot now. So we will postpone that trip until maybe Spring of 2012?
We are now in the process of deciding where we will be going as we make our way to Gillette, WY for the Escapades Rally in late August. Will update the blog as soon as we finalize. May even make it back to South Dakota (we love it there!!).
So stay tuned….. We are going to get on our way this time!!