Sunday, January 8, 2012

Rest for Two Days

Well, I finished my first three days of rehab on Friday and boy was I tired at the end of that day!! Needless to say, Charley and I have both been resting as much as possible yesterday and today even though we had to relocate our 5er yesterday. That did not take too long. We had to get into a more permanent site since we are here for a while.

I hope that I have rested enough t get me prepared for 5 straight days of rehab this week! And I hope that I continue to do well. The therapists at the fitness center keep telling me I am but I am not sure if that is just to motivate me or if they really mean it!! Smile

By the way, I have not reported on Cheyenne and Sadie since we got here and that is my fault entirely!! They both love it here in this campground. They cannot stop begging to go outside for walks so that they can see all the squirrels and deer that are in the park. Especially the squirrels!!!

We just got a new camera recently that will allow us to exchange lenses and take better shots from long distances. It is a Canon just like our other two and we cannot wait to try it out.

Charley took me into Carrboro yesterday to find a new pair of shoes for my rehab. The ones I had were too heavy and were designed more for hiking than walking. The new ones should help me out at least a little. Charley also got a couple of pair of exercise shorts (since he left most of his summer wear in SC). He is waiting for a call from the fitness center about joining so that he can exercise too.

Will report around mid-week on how things are going!! Thanks for visiting!!

13 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! It sounds like you are making great progress! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are doing well at Rehab. Now the therapists wouldn't lie to you! Keep up the good work.
    Glad Cheyenne and Sadie are loving the area. When they are happy, you two are happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on doing such a great job with your rehab!! I am sure they are telling it like it is....doing great!! Keep up the good work and we'll keep you in our thoughts ad prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope you continue to do well ~ sounds like you are! {{{HUGS}}}
    Travel safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work Sherry!It would be interesting to get Cheyenne and Sadie together with Kozmo someday to see them go after squirrels. I swear I spend over half of our walks watching squirrels have fun! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep plugging away! I'm glad you're doing so well. I'm sure you'll do just fine next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Sherry, keep up the good work. Our Scooter is a squirrel hunter also. Skitz could care less. Glad you have your babies with you. Looking forward to the new report.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soundslike it is going very well! Good luck with the rehab next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad to hear that things are going well at rehab!..keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elizabeth and I are pulling for you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news on the rehab success. Keep up the good work and best wishes for this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi to both of you! We've gotton behind on our blog reading. Glad to hear things are going well in NC. Sherry, it sounds like you are doing great on the rehab! That's wonderful!! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete