Saturday, January 28, 2012

Finished Another Week!!

Completed my rehab for this week yesterday. I only did 4 days this week due to not feeling well on Thursday and having to leave soon after I got started. But I got back on track yesterday. Everything continues to go well. I continue to improve every day!! Weights and biking limits continue to be raised by the therapists and for the first time since I started I was able to complete the 20 minute walk without any breaks to rest!!Open-mouthed smile

We are planning a nice, quiet, two days this weekend. Completed the few chores we needed to do this morning and nothing else but cooking is planned.

BTW – the fur babies did get their bath last weekend and they smell so much sweeter!! A couple of pictures are enclosed. Notice in the second picture that they are about to slide off the back of the sofa!!


Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!!


IMG_0055
Chewing Away!!

IMG_0060

Snoozing Away

11 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing so well with your rehab. Keep it up.

    The fur kids sure seem to be enjoying their rawhides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Daxies are so cute. Love the coloring on the dappled one.

    Mike and Dee
    gonerving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can animals sleep like that? Our cat does the same thing. We just wait for her to fall off but it doesn't happen.
    So glad you are doing so well. Keep up the great work! ~wheresweaver

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear you're doing so well. Keep ip the good work and enjoy a relaxing weekend.

    The dogs sure have beautiful shiny coats. I need some of their doggy shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad things are going well -- I've been thinking about you! We too are having a lazy weekend! Take care & keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work Sherry! Love the pics of the pups-they look like they get along so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherry, following your courageous journey give me great hope for you AND my hubby, John. He also has emphysema and we are watching you fight your way to better health. Hugs to you....

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to read the good report. We will continue to keep you in our prayers. Your puppy dogs look sooo shiny
    ~Betty and Joe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear things are progressing nicely. Your pups sure look nice and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to hear all is still going well. dogs sure do smell better after the bath, or in our case shower:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought about you yesterday when I was watching Jim going through his rehab for his back. I told him if you could do it for 10 minutes he could last for five. But not yet - he made it to 4 minutes and then wore out. So you are our inspiration now.

    Your babies are so cute. I love how they curl those long bodies up into circles. My girls need baths also but not sure when I'll get that done.

    ReplyDelete