Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Great News!!

Looks like we will be able to begin our journey to Yellowstone the week of August 9th!!

Repairs to our 5er are probably going to be placed on hold until we return from this trip since the parts just arrived and getting this scheduled appears to be a problem now. We were so hoping that we could get everything fixed before we left but what needs to be done can wait until we return without causing a travel problem. We will, however, have to get the new wheels/tires installed on the 5er before we leave and we should be able to get that done next week. Several other cleaning chores also have to be done as well. We are going to be very busy next week!!

Check up on us in the next couple of weeks to see if we are really “on the road again”!!