Monday, February 28, 2011

iPhone and iPad

Well, Charley and I have sort of become familiar with our two new toys and we love them both! Never thought I would be a fan of Apple products but now I see why my daughter likes them so much.

We have been playing with both of our new toys since we got them. We have downloaded a number of free apps along with a couple that cost $0.99 each. I am having a ball finding the games that I want (I am addicted to computer games). And Charley likes the GPS, Passport America, iExit and other apps like that. Needless to say, we are not finished yet!!

Stay tuned!!

3 comments:

  1. have fun!..have you played angry bird yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we have both added this to our new gadgets. It is fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes-sir-ree. you said it. Sounds like an addiction to me! Glad you are enjoying the "toys." Sounds like you are finding the blend of fun & usefulness.

    ReplyDelete