Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter is Returning

We just checked the weather report and more snow is on the way! We had hoped to get Charley's driving test out of the way tomorrow (only done on Tuesday and Friday) and get back on the road by Wednesday but that is not to be. They will not do the driving test in bad/wet weather. We will be staying and taking care of this on Friday if nothing else happens!!

We have a reservation in San Antonio for Saturday and will be there for two weeks. Really looking forward to seeing that city again.

We did take the fifth wheel in for inspection today and got that taken care of. We really didn't realize that there would be so much to this move!!

And Cheyenne is still enjoying the wet dirt outside!! Can't wait to see her in the snow if it comes.


Post a Comment