Friday, March 12, 2010

Last Night and Today

Well, obviously I did not get back into our blog to update on our evening out yesterday. No excuse other than I just konked out when we got in.

Charley took me to the Texas and and Cattle restaurant for dinner. It was absolutely delicious!! We had a very attentive waiter who helped me celebrate my birthday quietly.... Had a wonderful filet mignon that could be cut with a fork and all the trimmings. Charley had a NY strip. We had appetizers and dessert which is unusual for us but it was so good. I definitely ate too much!!

Today will be spent starting to get the 5er ready for travel tomorrow. Plus Charley is taking me shopping for my birthday today. Hope I can find something to wear that will fit!! (I did find a couple of shirts but no pants/jeans. Charley got a western shirt to go with his other cowboy attire.)

Then tomorrow we are up early and trying to get on the road as early as we can. Headed for a one night stay in Beaumont, TX.

Charley suggested that I include a couple of pictures of our evening so here you go....




0 comments:

Post a Comment